Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How do you become a language translator like someone who converts?

from another language to English? How much do they make annually?? Is it $100,000 to $200,000 by the way I live in California in case you want to give me any college specifics|||I know that a sign language interrupter in a court can make $50.00 an hour depending on experience. That is not bad.



Even a sign language interrupter in a public school department you can make $20.00 an hour.



I live in the east coast area. I would imagine living on the west coast they make good money there also.|||The standard path is pretty much:





Go through high school, study languages


Get accepted by a college to study a language (you should get job offers around here)


Otherwise, start looking for a translation agency with job vacancies


Apply for the job





The rest is up to your employer.

No comments:

Post a Comment