Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How to create your very own language translator?

I don't have a girlfriend, so I made my own language. Unfortunately, I have the technical aptitude of a retarded sandsnake, so how can I concievably create a simple translation system? Are there downloads for this mystical object, or any sort of far-off realm of elusive teachings where I can learn this craft?





Thank thee.|||It goes like this:





First, you need to create an algorithm for English, which looks at a given sentence and parses it into subject, verb, direct object, indirect object, etc.





Next, you translate those words (or phrases, or concepts) to their counterparts in your constructed language.





Then, you need an algorithm which will conjugate verbs and decline nouns and build a resulting sentence in your new language.





Then....





You need all that same stuff in reverse, so you can translate back to English again.|||U can.


using computer language, algorithm.


master it then make it.


i learn it to make some formula for my math.


and it work!|||You already made your own language. You should be genius, or more than that. How about becoming God and create a man from mud? Oh, If you need a girlfriend, take his rib bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment