Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I would like to become certified as sign language translator. Where could I find classes?

I would like to become a sigh language translator. Should I be looking into college or would I find classes elsewhere?|||It probably depends on your area. Where I live, our local Applied Technology school/college offers these kinds of courses and certifications. I would suggest you look into some of the associations for the deaf and see what they recommend or require. One of the leading deaf education universities in the US is Gallaudet University - here's what they have to say about it:





http://clerccenter.gallaudet.edu/InfoToG鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.|||check out your local jr college. they usually have courses you can take, complete, and be certified for. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment