Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Language translator?

Anybody know any language translating software that I can use in Yahoo mail? I get some emails from Japan, but Yahoo mail does'nt show Japanese characters. I'm using a Mac OS and the people that I get emails from don't speak or write English. Thanks.|||I know how to encode Japanese for internet explorer for windows, but I do not know about macs. You just press view on the top of the screen, then encoding, then more, and then japanese. Sorry if I am not helping if macs are different, but I can read Japanese on my yahoo mail.|||perhaps babelfish.com may be able to help, but I haven't tried.|||Use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate text or web pages...|||free translations.com or something like that


u can google things also.

No comments:

Post a Comment