Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Language Translator?

Hello there I'm trying to find a FREE English/Hebrew translator that I could use, maybe even download. I would love to have a translator that you an hear the translation from one language to the other. Thank you!|||There's babel fish. I use it alot. Hopes this helps|||Im not to sure about the english to hebrew but i have listed my fav 2 100% translating sites. the first one speaks to you also.|||www.freetranslation.com..it doesn't have hebrew but it has other languages like japanese, chinese, spanish, french, italian, german, dutch etc. or u can go on google and search for tht.|||my favorite site is freetranslation.com


But it doesn't have hebrew :(





When in doubt Google it! Just type in "english hebrew translation" in google|||freetranslations.com|||Use Google Translation, it's pretty accurate most of the time.





translate.google.com|||u can use





google language tools





or wordreference.com

No comments:

Post a Comment