Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where can I find a good language translator online?

I'm not using Google because I'm Italian and I know '**** you' is 'fungool' and it keeps saying 'vafucluo' of something like that. But that how I test it. So I need a language translator *FREE* online.|||Athene Noctua hit the nail on the head. I'll give you a good German example. One of the German pop artists I listen to is Juliane Werding, whose name Babelfish's translation utility would render literally as "Juliane who thing".





One of Werding's songs is "Sie weiß, was sie will". This title alone presents ambiguities that an online translation utility can't resolve correctly. "Sie" can mean "you" in the formal address, "she", "it" (referring to a feminine noun) or "they", and "weiß" can mean either "white" or "knows". Properly translated, the title means "she knows what she wants", but Babelfish might render it in one of several ways, such as "she white, what wants it".|||try www.wordlingo.com|||www.wordreference.com isn't bad. But, yeah, there's really no such thing as a good online translator.|||Sorry, but there is no such thing.


At best you can use the so-called "translators" as dictionaries, but they usually have only one translation per entry, and know nothing about context, they can't cope with endings and irregular verbs, and idiomatic expressions only get translated correctly if somebody has bothered to put it in, which they mostly haven't.





Free online translators are worth exactly what you pay for them.|||The Best Is This:





http://www.elmundo.es/traductor/index.ht…





I Hope This Helps You.





FILITA From Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment