Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Does anyone know a really good online translator with every language?:?

I was wondering if there is a online translator with every language not only the main once...Does anyone know a really good online translator with every language?:?
NEVER EVER trust on ANY of those online "translators", they are ALL UTTER RUBBISH!!!Does anyone know a really good online translator with every language?:?
There is a translator on Yahoo! called Babelfish that helps me out :).



It has a lot of languages, but I doubt you'd be able to find a FREE online translator with every language available.Does anyone know a really good online translator with every language?:?
I don麓t think you will find one.

The best I found, for a basic translation that must be corrected, is Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment