Friday, January 27, 2012

I have just purchased a "Dog Language Translator"?

from eBay. It works great for my Chihuahua!!! Do you know if it can translate language of larger breeds as well?

This is the advanced model XBR-600 with large LCD display.I have just purchased a "Dog Language Translator"?
You'll have to buy the complete set of memory-cards. Each breed has it's own dialect,not divided by size.

Variations are needed for all sorts of mutts as well.
It's a gimmick but if you're being entertained by it then have fun. It works on any dog of any size.I have just purchased a "Dog Language Translator"?
I dont know if it works for large breeds. I do have some beach front property for sale in Arizona. I'll give you a very good deal on it.I have just purchased a "Dog Language Translator"?
I'm for hire as an interpreter, the next time you feel like taking out the credit card! Let me tell you about my rates ;-)



If you don't know what your dog is trying to tell you, you're not paying attention.



Did you get the Spanish or the English version? (snicker)

No comments:

Post a Comment