Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Help?? Becoming a foreign language translator?

I want to be a translator/interpreter when i am older. How can i improve my skills now to help me do this?? I am 19 and i speak read and write spanish fluently! I am working on portuguese now. Someone told me that i should read alot and that is what i am doing now??Help?? Becoming a foreign language translator?
You need to choose an area of expertise, such as law, medicine, business, etc. You need to learn as much as you can in that area so that you can translate its material well.



Also check with the American Translators Association about becoming a translator.



http://www.atanet.orgHelp?? Becoming a foreign language translator?
Maybe you can go to college and take some spanish linguistic classes there. You should ask one of the college's advisor or counselor to become a spanish translator.

No comments:

Post a Comment