Friday, January 27, 2012

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Good Language Translator That Actually Works Well?

I'm trying send a message to a Hispanic guy I'm about to share a couple of files with. And other than that, I could still use it for other things besides this too.



Thanx! ^_^ Love you!Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Good Language Translator That Actually Works Well?
I can help you if you want! :-)

I speak and write perfect Spanish

I was born and raised in Mexico and have been living in the US for 18 years. I'm also a middle school teacher.



I really don't recommend any online translator. Even the best ones make huge mistakes.
Sure, anytime!! I'm gonna send you an email so that you can write back any time you need my help =)

Report Abuse

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Good Language Translator That Actually Works Well?
My fiancee is a freelance translator. Trouble is, her languages are French and German.



Sorry!Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Good Language Translator That Actually Works Well?
Your neighbour will really translate your work or I would like to add, even your hidden files too

No comments:

Post a Comment