Friday, January 27, 2012

Where can i find a free english to fillipino language translator?

Personally, I would suggest not to trust any online translation, mostly it's wrong gramatically. Why not enter any chat room and find a Filipino who you think speaks the language fluently. Or email me, I'll translate the sentences.Where can i find a free english to fillipino language translator?
http://www.byki.com has free language software you can download which will teach you numerous languages, including Tagalog. It's called Before You Know It and it uses flashcards.

Report Abuse


Ok how can i email you. My fiance is fillipino and I would like to say something to him in his language at our wedding.

Report Abuse

Where can i find a free english to fillipino language translator?
Try to enter Japan rooms of Yahoo chat, and you will easily meet numerous filipinas there! They speak so so English, at least.

BTW, I am Japanese living in the Philippines, and I speak Tagalog too, but my Tagalog is not so good as English yet.Where can i find a free english to fillipino language translator?
find a filipino buddy
hei, i can help you translate if you wan..

u can email me at : suzu_ashihara @yahoo.com



and btw can u teach me japanese??

im learning japanese language in sch for abt one month alrdy and i find it quite difficult to grasp..



btw im a filipina bt residing in singapore now,

No comments:

Post a Comment