Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How to make an English to other languages translator in vb.net or visual c#?

I have the Visual Studio 2008 and I could do something with vb6. Now I want to build a translator with VS 2008 what is an English to other language translator. It would help me much if I could get the theme of how to make it. It would help me much if I get a project source code. Please help me anyone...



Thanks in advance.How to make an English to other languages translator in vb.net or visual c#?
Well a translator from scratch would be extremely difficult unless you imported a dictionary whichh still wouldn't speak the language in the correct way. The best thing you can do is use an alt source like yahoo translator or translate.google.com/ and use their site and link it to your application by pulling the result values from the page.
  • moisturizer cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment