Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best translator if i dont know the original language?

I have come across a block of text. But I can't figure out what language it's in. Is there anyway for me to do this over the internet?What is the best translator if i dont know the original language?
Look for a person, don't trust the on-line stuff. Try a language department at a university.
go freetranslation.com there are loadz there lol

:)

eli

Report Abuse

What is the best translator if i dont know the original language?
i agree with Eli

Report Abuse

What is the best translator if i dont know the original language?
Yes go to Pan International Website and type in the block of text to have it translated. There should be a 1 800 number on the website to call as well. I think the going rate is 25 dollars a page.
You want to purchase a book called the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. You will have all translations from the King James Bible - in Greek, Hebrew, and Chaldean (ancient syriac) Which are the three languages the original manuscripts

were in. For even more help to study, get the Companion Bible -

It clarifies everything in the King James - explaining Hebrew idioms ("sayings") etc.. It has appendex' for literally every part of the Bible - Both are must-have's for the Bible Student. Good luck, keep studying!!!
find a freelance translator to do the piece for you for some money. I am the one if you need something to be translated from or into Russian ;)
I suggest putting a small bit of it into google and then looking at the majority of the ending sites' tags. (I.E.: Japanese sites end in .jp, Russian sites in .ru.) If nothing comes up, it might be mojibake.
www.freetranslation.com
I don't know how big a text you are talking about, but try to post either a part or a whole text (if it's not too big) here on Yahoo!Answers!!! People who know that language will help you. I for example always try and translate Russian to English and vice versa when people ask, no matter how long the text....



Oooops, I hope you guys won't ask me to translate "War and Peace" now, will ya??? ;-);-);-)

No comments:

Post a Comment