Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How do I find work as a translator or a foreign language tutor?

I am assuming you want to be the working as a translator or tutor, right?



I am a Spanish tutor and do a little bit of translation work. I found a company called Club Z! In-Home Tutoring. The have a lot of locations around the U.S. I work for them in Denver only 2 hours a week, because I have another job. Also, I found craigslist.org is a great location to place an ad for yourself or look for tutors and translators if you need one. You need to create an account, and then you can either place it in tutors/lessons or writing/editing/translation.How do I find work as a translator or a foreign language tutor?
freeonlinetranslation.com
Are you still in school? If so, ask your guidance counselor. If not, open up the Yellow Pages and look for language schools. Then call them all.How do I find work as a translator or a foreign language tutor?
Prestige Network are always looking for linguists to join them.

If you are interested see their website on http://www.prestigenetwork.com

BenHow do I find work as a translator or a foreign language tutor?
Well, to work as a translator, you might start by sending your resume to as many translation agencies as you possibly can. You can obtain their web and physical addresses in the yellow pages online. There's one company that I know for sure that's always looking for translators. It's called Languages Unlimited. You can reach them at any of the sites listed below. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment