Monday, February 6, 2012

Bluetooth Language Translator-invention idea?

Somebody needs to create a translator that rest on your ear like bluetooth yet will translate what a foreign person is saying to you 3 feet or so away. Do you think this is possible?Bluetooth Language Translator-invention idea?
Only on Star Trek



I do not think they would be any better than those horrible online translators - they can't tell a verb from a noun, or context, anything. You can live on a farm and farm the land, but you will not get an accurate translation for farm in both instances, of that I am certain. I have seen the garbage put out by those things - everybody gives them thumbs down.



Maybe 100 years from now they will come up with something like that, but not in my lifetime, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment