Friday, February 3, 2012

Carrer:Russian language translator?

Does anyone know how much money someone can make being a Russian Language interpreter and a translator for a military base or something else. Also what level degree does someone need to become this, I looked on the internet myself looking for this information and I couldn't find anything and I want to ask so if someone is on here that does this job please respond.Carrer:Russian language translator?
It's a very competitive field, and obviously not as in demand as during the Cold War. You would need to be certified in translation, which takes awhile. I know the UN used to have a translation course if you are in NYC. You should check with Russian departments in the universities near you, as they would have a good idea of how to do this, and what it would take. Usually you specialize (business, literary editing, etc.).
  • eyeshadow ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment