Friday, February 3, 2012

Is there a free way to learn Dutch? What is the best translator for the Dutch language?

I have a liefje meisje vriend (darling girl friend) that I would like to surprise her by writing her notes in DUTCH!! She is from the Netherlands and I Ik houd zeer van haar. (love her very much) My friend is so awesome so I want to do something to show her that I love her friendship.



If I can't learn using no $$, I would at least like a free translator that works WELL. Thx!!!



ps ive already used altaVista Babelfish.



thank you all!!







Dank u! Ik houd van u allen!

Houd van me, JackieIs there a free way to learn Dutch? What is the best translator for the Dutch language?
You can mail me anytime, I will be happy to translate it for you. I am from Belgium and I also speak Dutch or Flemish as it is called in Belgium. Officialy called Dutch. Or leave a message at my 360.

I would be happy to teach you Dutch.
You're most welcome, thanks

Report Abuse

Is there a free way to learn Dutch? What is the best translator for the Dutch language?
http://www.freetranslation.com/



http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_se鈥?/a>



http://dictionary.reference.com/translat鈥?/a>





Here are some of the ones that I found. There used to be a better one that I used to communicate with some friends in Estonia and Portugal however I can't find it1 Hope this helps...Is there a free way to learn Dutch? What is the best translator for the Dutch language?
schattig dat je dat wilt proberen, de beste methode is om naar Amsterdam te komen en het gewoon te doen. Amsterdam is misschien wel de mooiste stad ter wereld.
www.freetranslation.com
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment