Friday, February 3, 2012

Where can I find a good online translator with every language on it?

I'm into latin, and after I type "I am sick" it came up "Ego Sum Infirmus" and when I translate that into english it came up "I to be not strong" and when I translate that into latin it came "EGO ut exsisto infirmus" which means "I when to emerge not strong"



and that was intertran, is there any good translator ONLINE! that have things like latin and whatnot and can translate it without using a bunch of nonsensesWhere can I find a good online translator with every language on it?
There isn`t really a "good" online translator. You will almost always get bad quality translations from websites, especially when it comes to languages, like Latin, that have complex grammar.Where can I find a good online translator with every language on it?
This translator has just about any language you might ever want to translate stuff into and from. http://www.stars21.com/translator/



I don't know how accurate it is though - Let me warn you, they're usually shitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment