Monday, February 6, 2012

Multiple language translator?

A few months ago, I was on this website where I would type an English sentence into a box, select the number of languages I wanted it translated into, and a list would pop up of how to say it in those languages, one translation after the other, and at the end it would translate it back to English. I forgot to bookmark it. I was wondering if someone has heard of this site, and could please link me to it. Thanks.Multiple language translator?
There are more than 1 available, but here is a very popular link.

http://www.cheatingtranslators.com/bad-t鈥?/a>Multiple language translator?
Why not just use google translate? Most language robot voices are accurate and they type in the other languages' words for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment