Friday, February 3, 2012

Can you please help me translate the following into spanish fluently? NO WEB LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR, PLEASE!!?

Pls translate them into spanish like a native speaker.. no web language translator please.. i want to sound like a native speaker... thanks..





How are you? I hope you are recovering now. As for us, we are gradually recovering and moving on. But sometimes we cannot help but to feel sad and cry whenever we remember her. But then, we are still trying to take everything positively because in that way, everyone of us will feel better and she will be at peace in heaven. Let us just pray for her. If you need somebody to talk to, do not hesitate to call or send me messages. Just remember that we are always be here for you.



Regarding to the course that I am taking, I have decided to take up Dentistry in UE or CEU. I think it is a great course because a lot of job opportunities await me abroad. But it is a long term course. it will take me 5 to 6 years to finish it. I will do my best to finish it early so that I can help and support my family early as well. I think i need to take advanced classes to shorten the years so I can finish fast. Do you think I will have job placement there in your hospital when I apply after I graduated?



By the way, I wish to enroll this summer in Instituto Cervantes de Manila for Spanish classes to enhance my knowledge. I would like to ask for your financial help. I will need 7000 for this. Books are not yet included. I will be idle all this summer but I want to have some activities or anything I can do..



Love,

Jake



PS - I do not have the cellphone number of Ana. I do not even know her address. Can you please send me?Can you please help me translate the following into spanish fluently? NO WEB LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR, PLEASE!!?
Como estas ? espero que te estes recuperando bien . Nosotros nos estamos recuperando gradualmente y seguimos adelante , pero aveces no podemos evitar sentirnos tristes y llorar cuando nos acordamos de ella , pero aun asi estamos tratando de ser positivos poque de esa manera , todos nos vamos a sentir mejor , y ella va a estar en paz en el cielo , solo oremos por ella , si necesitas a alguien con quien hablar , no dudes en hablarme o en mandarme un mensaje , solo recuerda que estamos aqui para lo que se te ofresca .

Acerca de el curso que estoy tomando , e decidido estudiar para Dentista en UE o CEU , yo creo que es un buen curso por todas las oportunidades de trabajo que me esperan en el extranjero , pero es un curso bastante largo , me va a tomar entre 5 y 6 a帽os para acompletarlo , voy a tratar de terminarlo antes para que pueda ayudar a mantener a mi familia lo antes posible . yo creo que necesito tomar classes avanzadas para que me tome menos tiempo , para terminar lo mas rapido que se pueda , tu crees que podria conseguir trabajo en tu hospital cuando entregue la solicitud despues de graduarme ?

Por cierto , quiero entrar este verano al Instituto Cervantes de Manila para classes de Espa帽ol para mejorar mi fluidez , me gustaria pedirte tu ayuda financiera , necesito 7000 para esto , sin incluir los libros , voy a estar sin hacer nada todo el verano pero quiero tener algo que hacer o cualquier cosa que pueda hacer .

Te quiere

Jake

PD:No tengo el numero del cel de Ana , no tengo ni su direccion de hecho , me la puedes mandar porfavor ?

No comments:

Post a Comment