Friday, February 3, 2012

Edo Language translator?

I am a Nigerian and i want to translate some sentences to Edo language. Please don't give me any of those translators that claim to translate from 50 languages but don'e have the Edo language.



It is a language spoken in Benin City, a place in Nigeria, which is a country in Africa. ..Which is a continent.Edo Language translator?
I don't know if there already is such a thing. What I do know is that online translation machines are not worthy of the name "translator". Where a dictionary sometimes gives you several options to translate, the so-called online translators simply assume you mean the statistically most probable one.



I also can tell you that you have better chances of a good answer, if you write down the entire question

in Y!A's question box, so rather than "edo language translator", you should write "Where can I find an online "translator" that does Edo?"Edo Language translator?
I could ask my father to translate them for you :o

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment