Monday, February 6, 2012

Have you ever changed Y!A to another country (With a different language), and using a translator?

Asked and answered questions?Have you ever changed Y!A to another country (With a different language), and using a translator?
yes I'm from Spain and here in Y.a! U. S. I love your country

.....and. i love!! ;D haha
lol yeah I tried that in Italy and they said I had terrible Italian



When I went to France I spoke without a translator using my own knowledge. they still said I had the worst French they ever saw, but it's very fun and addicting trying to figure out what they are saying.Have you ever changed Y!A to another country (With a different language), and using a translator?
lol, yeah, I have. but with the help of a translator, but the translator only helped me so much, and my answers must have sounded dumb cause I got thumbs down on all of them.

Hi Dan. :)Have you ever changed Y!A to another country (With a different language), and using a translator?
Nah. The Chinese yahoo's are way too complicated to use.

And I've answered in the France one with my limited French.

And the Spanish one with my limited Spanish.
to the italian one yes but without translator coz it's my first language

but it was epically boring!

in polls%26amp; surveys the first question I saw was: HOW TO MAKE A BOMB??
Yes, I changed to Melbourne and used the Mexican translator
nope, you'll end up asking/answering questions that make no sense
私は英語でこれを入力していない、これは日本語から翻訳された
no, but if you click on japan yahoo, it's amazing...LOL
No...takes to much effort.
No, but now I will have to check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment