Monday, February 6, 2012

In a few months I will become a translator and I will receive free training. What language should I choose?

I can learn any language that is used at least countrywide. That means no native tongues (i.e. Aborigine, Cherokee, etc.) Also, I already obviously speak English, so that's not an option.In a few months I will become a translator and I will receive free training. What language should I choose?
If I were you, I wouldn't choose Spanish. It's such a widespread language worldwide that you'll most likely encounter too many competitors for the same niche. I'd go for a language that has more potential such as Chinese or Arabic.



....
spanish %26amp; french rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!In a few months I will become a translator and I will receive free training. What language should I choose?
Arabic is in great demand these days.In a few months I will become a translator and I will receive free training. What language should I choose?
As a language services provider who employs many freelance translators I would say that you would not do very well with such languages as Spanish, Chinese, Arabic as there are plenty of translators for these. My bet would be any of the Scandinavian languages, you would make a lot more money ;-)
Countrywide? I assume you're in the United States so you'll probably find the most work from Spanish or Arabic.
spanish
Spanish, Arabic, or Mandarin
  • pop beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment